Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Sheffield Xmas Gift Guide

Hello! ☺


So, we're fast approaching Xmas & I know there are various gift guides floating around but I thought I would share a slightly different one!

Cindy (aka Missie Cindz) contacted myself and Keri (aka Little Miss Hungry) see if we would help curate a Shop Sheffield Xmas Gift Guide.

We wanted to share with you some gift ideas from independent artists and companies based in Sheffield.

Here is what I came up with, I hope you like it! ♥

For more ideas and to see Cindy & Keri's picks (including foodie and creative gifts) you can download a full copy of the Sheffield Xmas gift guide here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...