Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Trip to Hythe OOTD featuring Fuse Fashion

Hello! ☺

I've been super busy this past few weeks. I went to Berlin again a couple of weekends ago with some friends (photos to follow!). Last weekend I visited my Brother & his girlfriend (and more family) down in Hythe.

The weather was absolutely glorious so I was able to get some photos outside!
The lovely Amelia contacted me to see if I would like to review a product from Fuse Fashion Network. They do an awesome selection of clothing, including brands like Traffic People. They also do an extensive range of lovely plus sized tops, as well as maternity wear.
I chose this oversized skull and heart print jumper - I think it is just perfect! Anyone who knows me will know how much I LOVE skulls!
I hadn't seen anything like this anywhere on the high street. I have officially found my perfect Winter jumper!
Bowler Hat: Topshop
Jumper: Fuse Fashion
Jeans: Topshop via Ebay



1 comment:

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...