Saturday, 5 January 2013

Birthday Dress

Happy New Year! ☺ 

I hope that you had a lovely Xmas break and a fab New Year too!

I spent my New Year's Eve in Edinburgh with my Mum & had an amazing time. If you haven't been before, I would recommend it. The fireworks were just incredible.

Whilst in Edinburgh I came across a fab little shop called Cookie selling amazing dresses (29 Cockburn St, EH1 1BP if you are interested in visiting!)
 
I bought this one from Trollied Dolly to wear for my birthday in a couple of weeks. It's so me and fits in all the right places!
Photobucket
I'm having a bit of a wardrobe/life overhaul at the moment so I'm looking to update my wardrobe and could do with a bit of inspiration!
 
Where are your favourite places to buy dresses online?



5 comments:

  1. hi clare, I love wearing a good dress – can't beat that girly feeling once in a while....

    my favourite places for dresses includes ASOS (always great value and lovely styles especially tea-styled one like you've pictured :), JOY (there's one on Ecclesall Road, Sheffield); Oliver Bonus (http://www.oliverbonas.com) and also have a snoop on http://www.motelrocks.com - lovely styles and girly-love over there too! Hope these places help :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Edinburgh as a child, but sadly not since. I do intend to make the trip again, as from photos and the things I do remember, it is a lovely place. I'd prob take baby. :)
    Lovely dress, always a bonus finding quirky new shops in new places. :)
    I too am having a wardrobe over-haul, mainly with new year and espec once baby here, however, I'm not a big dress wearer, I wear them for evenings and meals out, but can never find the 'right looking' day time dresses.. :/
    Caroline.x

    notesfromcaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, i love that look :-) please can you tell me where you got this lovely hat from?
    One of my favorite places to shop online is ModCloth. The dresses are perfect, but unfortunately as its US, the shipping charges are a bit high. Still its worth having a look :-) http://www.modcloth.com/

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...