Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Geeta's Spice Route

I moved back into my parents home just over a year ago and have somewhat regressed with my culinary skills...

I featured one of Jamie Oliver's recipes from his 20 minute meals app (Paneer, Potato and Pea Curry which you can read about here!) and I enjoyed creating it but found that one of the main expenses was purchasing all of the different spices required to make the curry.
 
I'd like to start cooking for myself again, starting pretty basic and came across Geeta's Spice Route.

Full of a mixture of expertly selected Indian herbs and spices, Geeta’s new Spice Route range is sure to add some much-needed flavour into your kitchen whilst making it simple to prepare delicious, authentic Indian food at home.

 
Photobucket

 

Choose from a selection of six tasty combinations including Dhansak, Tandoori, Rogan Josh, Keralan, Tikka and Kebab and combine with vegetables, meat or fish of your choice to make a tasty regional Indian meal – perfect to warm you up on these colder winter evenings.

 I'm looking forward to trying the Tandoori mix with paneer cheese!
Photobucket
 

The versatile range is priced at £1.39 for a 30g pack, enough for four servings. Each spice mix is from a particular region of India and champions the spices and herbs typical of that area.


This is proving the belief of Geeta’s that Indian cooking methods are simply a balance of a few good quality ingredients and the spice route range aims to inspire you to be adventurous in the kitchen and try new recipes.

 

Using recipes handed down through the generations of Geeta Samtani’s family as well as Geeta’s personal research and travels across India, the Spice Route range truly celebrates India’s vast culinary regions including Gujarat, Kerala, Punjab and Kashmir.  

 

The Geeta’s Spice Route range is available from Asda (Dhansak, Keralan, Tikka, Tandoori and Rogan Josh), www.geetasfoods.com and from various independent retailers priced at £1.39.

 

For recipe inspiration or more information visit www.geetasfoods.com or you can follow them on Twitter @GeetasFoods

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...