Sunday, 20 January 2013

OOTD 19/01/2013 - Birthday Suit ☺

Hello! ☺
 
Last night I went out for my birthday, this is what I wore!
 photo OOTDJanuary2013UKFashionBloggerTrolliedDollyDressBertieHeels_zps5289ca81.jpg
Dress: Trollied Dolly
Heels: Bertie
 
I bought the dress in a little shop in Edinburgh whilst I was there for New Years Eve and actually love it. Where do you go to buy dresses online?
 
I decided to wear heels for once but took sensible shoes with me so I didn't break my ankles/face plant in the snow/ice.
 photo ClarePullingSillyFaceCrossEyed_zps58b00249.jpg
I had to counteract the vaguely ladylike look by pulling a standard derp face! ☺
 photo NOTDUKBeautyBloggerLeopardPrintNailsNailArtSilverPink_zpsa6b596d2.jpg
I went for leopard print nails...
 photo HelloKittyGothHappyBirthdayCard_zps103df645.jpg
One of the awesome cards I got - so me ☺
 photo RedHelloKittyZatchelsSatchelHandbagSaddle_zps13f33811.jpg
I treated myself to a new bag from Zatchels - it's red and has Hello Kitty on, what more is there to like!
 photo FentimansAndBloomGinTonicBottle_zpsc98e2930.jpg
My Mum gave me this as a present - it was very nice indeed! ☺
 photo UKSnowJanuary2013SheffieldRenishawHallDerbyshire_zps81ff72b4.jpg
I thought I'd end with a token snow shot... This was at work earlier on last week. I thought it looked really pretty but getting a bit fed up with it already as it's ruined a few of my plans for this weekend!
 
Have you had much snow? Do you love it or hate it?

Are you on Instagram? I'm pinklittlebean on there too!

4 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous, it looks fab on you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - it's my absolute favourite at the moment ☺ x

      Delete
  2. Adore Edinburgh, I used to shop at the tucked away vintage stores and Harvey Nick sales when I lived there.
    x
    http://life-of-a-london-intern.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it! So many great little shops - I wish we'd had a bit more time to explore!

      Hoping to go back in the summer ☺ x

      Delete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...