Sunday, 13 January 2013

OOTD & NOTD 12/01/2013 ft Kid Acne

Yesterday I met my friend Vanya for lunch, this is what I wore...
Photobucket
Cardi: Primark
T-Shirt: Kid Acne
Skinny Jeans: Topshop
Leopard Print Shoes: Vans
Photobucket
T-Shirt detail! ☺
Photobucket
Yesterdays nails...
Photobucket
We went to Sakushi for lunch. I had a bento box for a change and it was awesome. I ♥ veggie gyoza!
Photobucket
My new baby! ♥♥♥
Photobucket
Vanya tried bubble tea for the first time...
Photobucket
I had an early birthday present from Vanya - now I can get my bubble tea fix at home! ☺


4 comments:

  1. haha awesome shirt :) that bento looks amazing, japanese food is the best! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your top and your nail design is cool :)

    xx
    http://live-laugh-love-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails are soo cute! You should totally do a 'how to' post on them, so nail dummies like me can have ago.

    Mel x

    http://melonistaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...