Monday, 14 January 2013

The Bullring Selfridges Bloggers Event December 2012

Back in December I went along to the Selfridges SS13 Presentation at the Bullring in Birmingham.
Photobucket
We were given a glimpse into upcoming trends this Spring & Summer, including Shine & Sheer, Tangerine and Silhouette.
Photobucket
We were given a quick tour around some of the concessions in the Selfridges store. These Jimmy Choo shoes and accessories looked perfect for Xmas parties!
Photobucket
I was instantly drawn to these! I loved the bright colours and cool characters on them!
Photobucket
Cute pandas...
Photobucket
I loved the detailing on the inside! ♥
Photobucket
We were shown a new range of handbags by Stella McCartney. The bags had lots of detailing to them.
Photobucket
A closer up look...
Photobucket
The bags were designed to be multi functional and can be worn in three ways including as a shopper...
Photobucket
A shoulder bag...
Photobucket
Or as a clutch!
Photobucket
I loved the bright colour of this Givenchy bag! It matches my headphones ☺
Photobucket
More brightly coloured clutches by Yves Saint Laurent.
Photobucket
Amazingly bright neon bags by Alexander Wang.
Photobucket
I actually fell in love with these teeny satchels by Mulberry - how cute! ♥♥♥
Photobucket
I thought the Alexander McQueen display here was pretty special.
Photobucket
The mannequins looked ace with their mohawks.
Photobucket
I couldn't help but take a photo of this Paul Smith display in Selfridges. I collect vintage suitcases so instantly fell for these!
Photobucket
The black and white version of "that dress"!
Photobucket
A ombre/dip dye version of the Herve Leger bandage dress. Why not have a look at more dresses online ☺
Photobucket
We had a quick bite to eat in Itihaas in the Selfridges food hall. It was absolutely delicious!
Photobucket
I tried some vegetarian dosa and paneer curry and loved it!
Photobucket
We were then treated to a wardrobing experience with NARS in the beauty hall.
Photobucket
I haven't really tried any products by NARS so it was a fun way of finding out about them and trying their make up. I will definitely be purchasing some soon!
Photobucket
I had total blush envy over this palette! ♥
 
I had a lovely time at the event. It was great to catch up with old & new faces!
 
Thank you to Emma & Rachael for a fab evening once again! ☺
 

8 comments:

  1. How very fancy! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the neon wang bags.. Droooolllll

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a wonderful event - Cool !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun! Selfridges certainly looked after us! ☺

      Delete
  4. Hello my sexy lady! And as you know because I love your blog sooooo much, and you as a person of course <3, I've popped you on my blog for a Liebster Award :D
    Chelle
    satchelsandpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I will get my arse in gear soon & do this! ☺ X

      Delete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...