Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Nutribox Review & Discount Code

I was contacted by the lovely Abi of Nutribox to see if I would like to try out one of their boxes.

Nutribox are a Sheffield based company offering a healthy snacking subscription service.

They offer two different box sizes –a selection of 8-10 or 16-20 gluten-free snacks that vary month to month (the variation in snack quantity reflects the portion size and cost of different snacks).

I'm trying very hard to change my eating habits so was really excited to find out more!
Here are all the goodies I received!

Each box contains a mix of fruit and nut mixes, snack bars, savoury snacks and treats. You can enjoy the surprise of finding out what’s in your gluten-free box each month and reap the benefits of healthier snacking.
My box arrived well packaged and I was amazed at how many things were crammed into the box.

There were things that I was familiar with (such as the Nakd Bars) and a lot of things that were totally new with too. I couldn't wait to try them all out.

My favourite things by far were the Om Bars. They were such a nice treat and really quite rich so you only wanted to have a little piece at a time rather than eating a family sized bar in one sitting...
The boxes are a innovative idea and slightly different to some of the other subscription style boxes available. I like that the things included are available to buy in the shops or from suppliers, so if you like something especially you would be able to get hold of it again.
The lovely people at Nutribox have given me a discount code for you to use so you can try out the boxes too!

The code is PINKLITTLEBEAN50 and it entitles 10 people for receive 50% off their first box. Also for those who miss out on the 50% off, there is currently a standard 25% off first box on the website.

For more information about Nutribox, you can visit their website : thenutribox.com

Find them on Twitter : twitter.com/thenutribox

Find them on Facebook : facebook.com/thenutribox



4 comments:

  1. When I get a job, I think this may be the first box I subscribe to as I've put on a lot of weight over Christmas from snacking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much better than any beauty box as let's face it, snacks rule! ☺ X

      Delete
  2. Sounds fab to me. Just subscribed and ordered a gift box for my Mother too as a late mother's day present. The code they gave you works on both thanks. :o)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...