Friday, 22 February 2013

Topshop Dress ♥

I've been fairly good with my spending recently and have been using my money on "experiences" rather than "things". 

I did however pop into Topshop at the weekend for a quick look. 

I'd seen this dress while it was full price but couldn't justify spending 40 quid on it. I'd been looking at dresses online and spotted it in the sale but not in my size so couldn't resist when I saw it in store in my size! Hooray! 
I'm a bit uninspired though as to what to wear with it! 

Any ideas how I could jazz it up? 



6 comments:

  1. Ah, no way! That's a lovely dress, how much was it in the sale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - it was still £20 but I like the fit ☺

      Need an occasion to wear it now! X

      Delete
  2. Ohhh i love this! so cute! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really was tempted by this from the sale but the second I decided I wanted it they had sold out of my size :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah no way! I've had that with a few things recently - by the time I get my act together they're gone! (And then I get a bit obsessed over trying to find it elsewhere/eBay...!) xx

      Delete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...