Thursday, 21 February 2013

Trip to London for LFW - Mary Katrantzou Show

The lovely Natalie of The Science of Happy Blog kindly asked me if I would like to join her at the Mary Katrantzou show for London Fashion Week.

I of course jumped at the chance of attending & booked myself on a megabus to London pronto!
Standard derp face from me...

It wasn't until I got home that I realised I'd been a bad blogger and not actually got a photo of what we wore to LFW. Total fail... Natalie was wearing an absolutely gorgeous dress and boots too!
I stayed over in the YHA at St Pauls as it was fairly central and pretty cheap too. When arrived I was a little worried about how I was going to get into bed at it was a triple bunk bed and I was in the top!

I ended up having to get a chair to help me when I got in so's not to stamp on anyone's head...
We went for tea in Yo! Sushi, my favourite! 
The show pass...
Fizz at Somerset House 
I was quite sad that there wasn't an actual illustration of Boris...
The catwalk...
The show...
My photos of the actual show didn't come out too well but you can see some better ones on Katrina's blog here!
Dedicated!
I can now say that I own a Mulberry.. (tote)!
After the show we went for cocktails in Adventure Bar at Covent Garden.

We caught up with Katrina from Carousel Diary Blog who is absolutely lovely. Katrina got engaged over the weekend - congratulations! (Woohoo!) 
I had my favourite cocktail - Fallen Angel 
More cocktails...
These weren't all for us...
I have no idea how this photo happened but I think it was a visual representation for the evening after about midnight..!

We ended up in The Roadhouse and danced our socks off to cheesy music 
Last photo from the evening...
I felt absolutely shocking the following day. Cue bubble tea from Chaboba in Camden Lock to try & put things right...!

I had such a fun time (and the best Valentines night ever!) Thank you again to Natalie!

You can read her post about the trip here



2 comments:

  1. Thanks Clare, such a great night. Loved that second cocktail I had! You're such a savvy spender, you should share your best tips, I love to save but could do with more pointers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a fab night!

      I'll have a think about doing a savvy spending post - thanks for the idea! ☺ X

      Delete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...