Friday, 8 March 2013

A Weekend in Manchester - Yellowcard Gig

Last Friday I went over to Manchester for the weekend to watch Yellowcard & catch up with a few friends...
This is what I ended up wearing for the gig...

Polo Shirt: Fred Perry
Denim Dress: Topshop
Boots: Dr Martens
I met my friend before the gig for dinner. I ordered a pint of cider and ended up with a bottle of 7% stuff... Oops. Start as you mean to go on, right?
Yellowcard!
Circle pit...!
Me & my friend Vicky! We used to live together in Sheffield. This was our first night out together in about 5 years!

(My Fred Perry shirt has got glittery edging... And only showed up in this one photo!)
My friend AJ. We've known each other for 10 years and Friday was the first night I got a photo of us together! Check that 'tasche!
I bought a bottle of rum (made in Sheffield!) for him as a present... Cue bottle being demolished on the tour bus. Note to self: I cannot do shots 
The following day I was feeling a little bit sorry for myself but went and met one of my old friends from when I worked at the Leadmill. I finally got to meet his boyfriend too which was lovely!
We had lunch in Common Bar in Manchester which was very nice indeed! 
Our "deep in thought on Question Time" pose... 
I popped into Teacup on Thomas Street for a piece of this cake... Prettiest thing ever?! 











8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Seriously, it tasted as good as it looked too! And it was enormous, 4 portions worth of cake :D x

      Delete
  2. That denim dress is awesome

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    p.s. I’ve given the blog a bit of a face lift!

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it :)

      Will take a peek x

      Delete
  3. This post reminds me of how much I miss going to gigs! I haven't seen a live band for far too long and I used to go nearly every month.

    Cute post. Following :)

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just got back into going to gigs this past 6 months or so & I'm loving it again! I used to go all the time so good to be immersing myself in it :)

      Thank you! x

      Delete
  4. I love your little dungarees, definitely going to have to copy you!

    That rum looks immense too, good shout!

    Love Tweet xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love them :)

      The rum is awesome - I bought another bottle for myself this time :D x

      Delete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...