Wednesday, 6 March 2013

OOTD 28/02/2013 - Ruarri Joseph Gig

On Thursday night last week I went to see Ruarri Joseph at the Greystones in Sheffield with my Mum.

This is what I wore...
Denim Jacket: Topshop
Scarf: Primark
Striped T-Shirt: H&M
Black Skinny Jeans: Topshop
Black Bow Pumps: Clothing at Tesco
Leather Bag: Vintage

I loved the picture on the right which is up on the wall in the Greystones! 
Ruarri Joseph was brilliant. I'd not seen him since about 2007 when I saw him at Glastonbury.

My favourite song by him is called "Patience". If you've not heard his stuff before, definitely go check him out!

It was my first time at the venue but it's really cool and was perfect for the acoustic set. It's teeny too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...