Thursday, 23 May 2013

BBC 6 Music Live Suede Gig at Maida Vale

Back in February I was lucky enough to win tickets to see Suede at Maida Vale for Lauren Laverne's 6 Music Show...
I was pretty excited as I'd never been to Maida Vale and was obviously excited to see Suede too!
The tickets themselves don't actually guarantee entry to the show, so we had to make sure we got their early enough! Luckily we were there in plenty of time so got a wristband to get in to the show 
Yay! I was in my element...!
The show itself was awesome. The studio is absolutely teeny - I think it holds about 200 people so it was amazing to be in such an intimate show. They played songs off the new album as well as a couple of older ones. 

Lauren Laverne interviewed Suede and Shaun Keaveny was in the crowd taking questions from the audience too. A few of the audience had traveled further than us in Sheffield - 2 had come over from Italy especially!

The show was really short itself but really fun and a great experience! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...