Saturday, 4 May 2013

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club Gig OOTD

 A few weeks ago I went over to Leeds for the weekend with my old housemate to see Black Rebel Motorcycle Club.
We had a quick look around Leeds and I thought I'd died and gone to heaven on discovery of this sweet shop! 
This is what I wore - I finally caved in and bought the Lazy Oaf skull print dress!
The flatform shoes are from Topshop.
The gig itself was awesome. I love BRMC but hadn't seen them since about 2004 when they played at the Leadmill when I worked there!
We went out in Leeds afterwards for a night out, starting off in Nation of Shopkeepers...
...And ending up in Oporto!
I got a little bit tipsy 
We had a pretty late night & so were both feeling pretty horrid the following morning! 
Luckily we managed to find somewhere that was serving all day breakfast... Hooray! 

Have you been out in Leeds for a night out before? Where are your favourite places to visit?



2 comments:

  1. What size did you get in the dress? I'm small on top so I'm wondering if the M would be too large but that's the only size they have right now D:

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...