Sunday, 19 May 2013

OOTD & Cold War Kids at HMV Ritz, Manchester

Last Friday night I went over to Manchester to watch Cold War Kids at the HMV Ritz.

Not an amazing photo but this is what I wore...
Bowler Hat: Topshop
Checked Sleeveless Shirt: Topshop
Black Skirt: H&M
Black Bow Pumps: Clothing at Tesco
The gig itself was awesome. I think that HMV Ritz is probably one of my favourite venues due to the size of it and the balcony - it's always nice to go to a gig and actually be able to see the band!

They played a brilliant set and all of the songs that I love too. It was the first time I'd seen them play a headline show. I caught part of their set a few years ago at Glastonbury. It was definitely worth the wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...