Monday, 13 May 2013

Tattoo in Progress - Part 1

Last Monday I traveled down to London for the day to make a start on my newest tattoo.

I'd finally decided to take the plunge and get a half sleeve after contemplating it for years.

I love traditional Japanese style art work and it seemed natural to choose something along those lines. The design I've chosen is of chrysanthemums with water and clouds. 

I had looked at lots of different artists portfolios but decided that I wanted it done by Stewart Robson at Frith Street Tattoo as I really liked his work.
I pinched the above photo from Stewart's Instagram...


The first session took 3 hours to do. I've got another 3 2 hour sessions booked in to finish it off. 

The next is in a couple of weeks. I can't wait to see the finished result!
Tuesday morning at work I was feeling pretty knackered from a busy weekend!
I was recommended to use Dr Bronner's Magic Soap to clean the tattoo. I remembered that I had a bottle from a Glossy Box I received. It smells so good and seems to be doing the trick!

You can read about my other tattoos...









1 comment:

  1. WOW! That's amazing! Bet it will look awesome when finished! :)
    Your so brave, don't think I could sit for that amount of time having it done.. All mine are small. haha.
    Caroline.x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...