Saturday, 18 May 2013

Trip to London March 2013


Back in March I went down to London for the weekend with my Mum to catch up with my brother & his fiance.
My Mum had booked us a boat to stay on through Airbnb which was situated at St Katherines Dock. Location wise it was really central and obviously it was a pretty unusual place to stay too!
When we arrived, Jack & Hannah had the kettle on, perfect!
The boat was pretty "cosy" to live on!

We went for a wander round Soho as I wanted to pop into Frith Street Tattoo to book an appointment. I spotted this while we were walking round.
Hannah mentioned that she would like to get married in shoes from Irregular Choice. I asked if she'd ever been to the store in Carnaby Street, which she hadn't so we had a trip there too. I love the decor!
The seating is so cool too!
I think I have found my dream shoes!
We also took Hannah to Bubbleology on Rupert Street for her first bubble tea!
I was quite happy to get my bubble tea fix too!
Getting a bit giddy at the sight of Ryan Gosling on the underground. Oh dear.
We had a quick walk around Camden Lock too.
In the "snow"!
We turned shopping into "disco shopping"...
I caved in and bought a pair of Kickers from Lazy Oaf. I am in love.
A quick trip to Johnny Cupcakes too. Where the shoes received some more appreciation.
We also popped into Marine Ices in Camden/Chalk Farm. We've been going there for years and I love it.
Couldn't resist not having an ice cream, even if it was snowing!
In the evening I met up with my old housemate Dave for dinner with some of his friends in Hackney.
We went to Hackney Bureau and I had a veggie curry which was so good!
Birthday cake/firework!

 




1 comment:

  1. What a fun post, those shoes are amazing! Don't think I could pull them off though!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...