Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Tattoo - Finished!

So, a few weeks ago I went back down to London for my final session on my tattoo...
It took 8 hours in total. I had it done by Stewart Robson at Frith Street Tattoo in Soho. 



I absolutely LOVE it! (I guess I'm biased, but hey...) It's better than I could have imagined and I'm totally over the moon with it!
 
I'll post a healed photo in the near future as it's a bit puffy/bloody in the photos above as you can see.
 
I'm not sure what my next plans are. I have a few ideas but need to save up a little bit of money first!
 
You can read about my other tattoos...




 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks utterly fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing Clare! Love the style and colours! :)
    Caroline.x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...