Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Berlin Holiday OOTD's...

Hello! 

I've been pretty busy again this past few weeks but I've got a few posts scheduled...

As I mentioned in my previous blog post, I went on holiday to Berlin in June to see Queens of the Stone Age. 

This is what I wore while I was away... 
Dress: H&M
Flip Flops: Havaianas
I actually love the print on this dress... Obviously! 
Sunglasses: H&M
Vest: Vans
Shorts: Topshop
Flip Flops: Havaianas
Hat: Topshop
Dress: H&M
Pumps: Deena & Ozzy/Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses: H&M
Vest: Johnny Cupcakes
Shorts: Topshop
Flip Flops: Havaianas
(I took this photo at about 6am after we got in, hence the slightly insane face...)
Vest: Vans
Shorts: Topshop
Flip Flops: Havaianas
Hat: Topshop
T-Shirt: H&M
Skinny Jeans: Topshop
Leopard Print Pumps: H&M

As you can see, I wore pretty similar outfits so have included them all in one post (sponsored by H&M, Topshop and Vans it would appear...!) 

We went for 5 days but only took hand luggage which was quite an achievement for me as I'm terrible at packing/packing light!

Do you have any tips for packing?




1 comment:

  1. I've got that same leopard dress! It looks great on you but it goes weird on my boobs haha x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...