Friday, 23 August 2013

Fat Freddys Drop Blackbird Album Release Show Village Underground London June 2013

As I mentioned in my last post, in June I went down to London with my Mum.

The main point of the trip was because we'd managed to get tickets for the Fat Freddy's Drop album release show at Village Underground through the ballot.

This is what I wore for the gig...
Hat: Topshop
Denim Jacket: Topshop
Shirt: Topshop
Skirt: H&M
Bow Pumps: Clothing at Tesco
The venue was really cool and pretty tiny!

There were only 500 tickets available for the show so it was very intimate.
The gig itself was absolutely awesome. It was great to hear new songs from the Blackbird album as well as hearing their older stuff too.
My favourite song from the new album is "Blackbird", I listened to it on repeat for a couple of hours when I downloaded it and didn't even realise/get bored...
Highlights of the gig include them playing Shiverman...

I danced LOTS and had a great time. I can't wait to see them again in Manchester later this year.

If you haven't seen them before (or heard them even) you MUST, I insist!
I found my new favourite beer... How good is the design on the can?! 

Have you heard Fat Freddy's Drop before or been to Village Underground?


1 comment:

  1. I love that jacket. I desperately want one, but I already own a denim jacket and fear its a tad decadent to purchase another?!

    Nancy
    xoxo

    www.thelittlefloralowl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...