Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Dinner in Bloo 88 & Pudding in the Wick at Both Ends...

A little bit late posting this, but a couple of months ago I went out for dinner in Sheffield with my friend Keri - this is what we ate... and drank...! 
We met in The Rutland for a quick drink before we had dinner... I had a ladylike pint of Highwire.
We went to Bloo 88 on West Street for food. It was happy hour so we had some very nice cocktails (fruity, rummy and sweet - yum!) 

Their pizzas were 241 and are AWESOME. We used to go here for pizza when I was at uni before it changed to Bloo 88 and it was a favourite place to visit.

I chose the Mediterranean (goats cheese, cherry tomatoes, spinach, roasted garlic mushrooms, tomato sauce and mozarella) and I loved it. 

I usually end up being a pain when I have veggie pizzas as I hate olives & onions so want to swap things but this has everything on it that I like... Yay! 
We went to the Wick at Both Ends for another drink - I had a 'This Is a Smile' cocktail which is my absolute favourite... Gin & lychee juice FTW! 
We also shared a chocolate fondant pudding... It was really rich but so good! 

Where is your favourite place to eat/drink in Sheffield if you've visited?





2 comments:

  1. The cocktails look amazing.
    Sammie
    www.littleblondelife.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bloo so much. I always take my family when they come over
    Slightly Skint Blog

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...