Thursday, 14 November 2013

Lush Sheffield Bloggers Event 28th June 2013

Back in June I was invited along to a bloggers event at Lush in Sheffield.

I met up with the lovely Hannah of The Hanmade Tales for a quick drink and a catch up before hand... 
We were shown how some of the products are made which was very interesting. 
Some of the bloggers finding out more about LUSH and receiving treatment...
I adore this LUSH product called FUN - it really is fun to play with. I've now tried some at home and it can get a little bit messy (I'd advise storing it in a soap dish or something similar) bit it smells heavenly.

I'd definitely pick some up as a present for my friends kids.
I love the packaging for the gifts in the shop!
How cute are these? I bought some of the bunny wraps a couple of Easters ago as I thought that they were such a sweet idea.
The displays looks perfect!
We were given a very generous goodie bag packed with things to try out. I was excited to test some products that I hadn't used before. 
These smell absolutely delicious! They make such a lovely gift.I like how you can swish them in your bath and reuse them rather than using the product all in one go,
The gift that keeps on giving... The gift tag contains seeds - what a brilliant idea!
As I mentioned, this smells HEAVENLY. I loved how the scent lingered in my room. Yum.
This is the first LUSH make up item that I own and I'm seriously impressed with it.

The colour is gorgeous. You can use it as a multi-purpose product but I love using it with a fine eyeliner brush along my lids. It is long lasting (even on oily skin like mine) and a little goes a long way. I can see this lasting forever!

What is your favourite LUSH product?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...