Wednesday, 13 November 2013

OOTD - To Kill a King Gig at the Leadmill

 A couple of weeks ago I went along to the Leadmill in Sheffield to go and see To Kill a King.
I'd seen them once before at Deer Shed Festival in the Summer and wasn't overly bothered but this time round I thought they were absolutely fantastic. I think the intimacy of the small room at the Leadmill helped and I really enjoyed the gig. The band also seemed to be enjoying themselves too which I think makes a difference.

If you haven't heard anything by them I would recommend checking them out!

This is what I wore to the gig...
Leather Biker Jacket: All Saints. This is my pride and joy. I love it so much I want to lick it.
Lace Top: H&M
Cropped Skinny Jeans: Topshop
Red Creepers: Miss Selfridge
Duffle Bag: Topshop
I had drunk 2 pints by this stage hence the derpy face...
Shoe love.
Selfie fail... 

Have you got any gigs coming up or new bands you'd recommend?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...