Friday, 15 November 2013

OOTD - Trip to Meadowhall...

Last week I braved Meadowhall to pick up a few last minute bits and pieces for my trip to New York (including an eye wateringly expensive spare camera battery...Ouch!)

This is what I wore...
Boyfriend Coat: New Look
Breton Top: Fred Perry
Skinny Jeans: Topshop
Pumps: Converse
I love this top so much I've got it in another colour. I bought it from the Fred's Threads website which is always good for slightly discounted Fred Perry end of season goodies.

I have managed to snaffle some reduced bits from Ark and M and M Direct in the past but they don't seem to stock ladies FP stuff now but it's worth keeping your eyes peeled.
 I got sidetracked and ended up trying on dresses in the Ted Baker shop. I fell in love with this dress but unfortunately my bank balance didn't feel the same way about it so I had to leave it on the hanger.

I'm hoping I might be able to pick up a dress in the sale for my brothers wedding next year, maybe not in black though!

Do you have any go to websites for discounted clothing?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...