Sunday, 10 November 2013

OOTD - Urban Outfitters Dress

A few weeks ago I went out for dinner with some friends in Sheffield. 

This is what I wore...
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Creepers: Agyness Deyn for Dr Martens
I love the style of the dress! My Mum bought it for me when we were up in Newcastle for the Great North Run weekend. She's very good at spotting clothes that she thinks will suit me that I wouldn't have necessarily considered otherwise!
I "did" my hair up in a big bun for the night and really liked how it went. I'm trying to learn how to master different styles now I have longer hair (and after having had cropped/short hair for most of my life!)

Any tips would be welcomed!


1 comment:

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...