Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Zaggora Hotpants

I started running at the beginning of the year and as I mentioned in a previous post I took part in the 2013 Great North Run and have registered for the 2014 Berlin Marathon.

I started running as a means of getting a bit fitter and now I am hooked.

Before I started going running I'd put on nearly 3 stone due to illness. I wasn't "big" by any stretch of the imagination but it was noticeable to me as I have a quite naturally petite frame. The majority of my clothes were no longer fitting me. I didn't enjoy going clothes shopping like I once had.
I hadn't started running to lose weight but it did have that effect and over a few months I had gone back to my previous size. I found that I was more toned than before and felt a lot fitter. The photos above show the difference!

I've had a bit of a break from running since the Great North Run as I got a viral infection straight after but I am determined to get back out now that I'm signed up for a marathon!

 I was recently sent a pair of Zaggora Hotpants to review.

I'm not looking to lose any more weight but I am hoping that the Hotpants will assist in toning.

My first impression of the Hotpants is that they feel very supportive. They remind me of wearing a wetsuit albeit a much thinner version!

They are designed to harness your bodies natural body heat (and therefore help increase your core temperature and energy expenditure) so they feel like they will be ideal for wearing on outside runs in the colder weather.

I will keep you posted on how I get on with them!

Have you tried Zaggora Hotpants? What did you think? 

Do you have any tips for keeping motivated for outside runs during the winter?



1 comment:

  1. i have always fancied trying them - let me know how you get on and whether they are worth it.....

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...