Monday, 20 January 2014

29th Birthday...

Last week it was my 29th birthday & this is what I got up to... 
I went out for a meal on my actual birthday with my Mum & friend Claire. We went to Kashmiri Aroma on Woodseats in Sheffield. I really like it there but hadn't been for well over a year so it was a nice place to return to.

Mum insisted on ordering me the "birthday special" for dessert. I was super impressed as you can see.
On the Saturday I had planned to go out for the night. A few of my friends had come over to visit and so we went to Tamper for some lunch as all I do is rave about it to them. They loved it as much as I do which was great!
 My friend Claire bought me this book for my birthday. I actually squealed with excitement. I bloody love sloths!!
 I tried out my Fujifilm Instax Mini for the first time and got a photo of my friends who were staying over & myself. I love how clear it came out!
 We started off the evening in Bloo 88 for pizza and cocktails...
And then moved on to the Wick at Both Ends to meet some of my other friends for more drinks...
I think I was about 80% gin by this stage...
And about 95% by this point in DQ! Oops.

I had a great weekend. We went to a spa day on the Sunday for another friends birthday and I felt surprisingly good considering we'd had such a late night. I think sweating out the booze definitely helped. And the massage was INCREDIBLE!




2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some good celebrating done! x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...