Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Hope you had an excellent time last night whatever you got up to and an equally awesome 2013!

Last year I said that I wanted to make 2013 the year of experiences and I've certainly done that. It's been one of the best years of my life. 

I'd like to carry on with that idea in 2014! I haven't really made any New Years resolutions apart from perhaps to stop sending so many snap chats of my stupid face...
This is what I wore last night...
Dress: Topshop
Biker Boots: Dr Martens
I had probably one of the best New Years Eves yet. I spent it with some of my best friends in Sheffield. We went to a few pubs and then back to our friends house for a mini "soiree"!
We had a lot of fun...
So ladylike...

What did you get up to? Do you have any big plans for 2014?


1 comment:

  1. i love the dress! happy new year to you too!

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...