Thursday, 16 January 2014

Kings Avenue Tattoo, New York

While I was in New York in November I had decided that I'd like to get a little souvenir of my trip. 

I was recommended to visit King's Avenue in Bowery by the person who did my half sleeve and thought if I was in the area that I would check it out.
On my first night in New York when I was on the way home from a gig I walked past the shop so knew where it was and decided that I would pop back the following day.
The studio was nice and airy and there was loads to look at while I was waiting. The staff couldn't be more helpful too.

I had an idea of what I wanted initially but ended up choosing another little tattoo while I was there...
I'd decided that I would like to get a number 13. It's the smallest tattoo I have and it's the first with any real thought/meaning rather than "I got it because I liked it". I guess it's a bit of a lucky number for me...

After having a little look through the portfolios in the shop I decided to have this little fella done on my hip too. I've always fancied getting a swallow tattoo and it was a bit of a spur of the moment decision (which is a first again!) as I thought he looked very pretty.

Frankie Caraccioli did both of them. He was super nice. You can take a look at his Instagram here!

You can read about my other tattoos...











No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...