Saturday, 18 January 2014

Rebecca Vincent, The Circle Tattoo

A few weeks ago I had booked a little tattoo in to coincide while I was on a short trip to London...
It was my first visit to The Circle (Soho) and I loved the artwork in the shop...
I had fallen in love with this little skeleton arm after seeing it on Rebecca's Instagram and emailed her to ask if I could get booked in. 

It's on my ribs (just under my boob!) and it wasn't as bad as I had anticipated pain wise. Plus it is so teeny it took no time at all!

Rebecca is absolutely lovely and I'd love to get tattooed by her again! You can take a look at her work on Instagram here!


You can read about my other tattoos...












No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...