Saturday, 15 February 2014

OOTD - Little Comets Gig

The other night I went to see Little Comets play at the Leadmill. This is what I wore...
Headscarf: Vivienne Westwood
Striped Body: River Island
High Waisted Skirt: Topshop
Biker Boots: Dr Martens
The headscarf is a handkerchief  I bought in Vivienne Weswood. It kept my hair slightly under control in the gale force winds!
I love the detailing on the scarf!
The gig was really good. I'd only seen Little Comets play at festivals in the past so it was good to see them headlining a show finally!


2 comments:

  1. Love the headscarf/hankie - why can I never get those things to stay in my hair properly?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you look so lovely! Just had a massive scroll through your blog and all your outfit posts are incredible!
    www.shemightbeloved.com :) x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...