Sunday, 23 March 2014

OOTD - Lazy Oaf Dress & 2manydjs in Manchester... ♫

On Friday night I went over to Manchester for the night to see 2manydjs play in Sankeys. This is what I wore...
Leopard Print Head Scarf: Amy Perry for Fred Perry
Dress: Lazy Oaf (Currently £20 in their sale!)
Peep Toe Pumps: H&M
My hair is finally getting long after years of having it cropped super short! I need a bit of inspiration as all I seem to do at the moment is end up tying it up...
I was super sensible and took a massive coat with me for the night. As the night was on until 5am we'd decided to wait in Manchester until the first train back to Sheffield at 5:44am and I didn't want to freeze to death...
It had been a few years since I'd last seen 2manydjs and I was pretty excited. If you have never seen them play before I insist you do. They are awesome!
I went to the night with my friend Spidey who I used to work in the Leadmill with. 

We ended up getting a bit lost when we initially got to Manchester (or rather we just went in the first pub we went to as it was pissing it down and we couldn't be arsed wandering about in the rain to find somewhere decent)...

The first pub we got to was grim. The two girls behind us in the photo were grinding to "Disco Inferno" and one of them had just been chundering in the loos prior to that. Classy...
The set was brilliant. Definitely worth the trip over it! We danced lots. It was great...
The trip home however was pretty painful! We got into Sheffield at about 7am and by the time I got a tram home it was closer to 8am. I'm quite chuffed that I managed to stay up for over 24 hours without dying but the rest of the day ended up being a bit of a write off! 
My Mum had bought me an incredible stash of American sweets which definitely aided in part of my recovery. Alfie was licking them. No chance mate..!





2 comments:

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...