Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Tatty Devine Dinosaur Necklace

Last week I went out for dinner in Sheffield. This is what I wore...
Leopard Print Headscarf: Fred Perry
Maxi Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Polka Dot Pumps: Vans
Dinosaur Necklace: Tatty Devine

I have been lusting after this for ages and when I saw that they had a discount on their statement necklaces I finally gave in. I LOVE it!
I went & had my nails done at Sweta Vajir in Meadowhall this week. I've never had Shellac nails before but I am totally in awe of them! 

The lady who did them was super nice and I would highly recommend a visit! They also offer other treatments including threading.

I always end up with chips usually within moments of my nails drying. These are still looking great even with me being a total doofus. Such a pretty colour too & perfect for a wedding I'm going to.

Update 09/06/14: The nails have now lasted chip-free for two weeks, not bad going at all!

It's Ladies night tomorrow at Meadowhall, click here more information and to register!


2 comments:

  1. Love this necklace, such a statement piece!

    www.walking-in-heels.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this necklace has been on my wishlist for so many years (of course) but I want the white one and it's not made anymre, so I'm going to have to keep an eye on ebay.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...