Sunday, 29 June 2014

OOTD featuring Kate Spade... ♤

A little bit of a different OOTD from me. Clare does smart. Yep. It's possible. 

I bought this dress in Ted Baker in the sale when I was on the hunt for a black dress with 3/4 sleeves. 

I was on the verge of giving up (apparently Summer isn't the time to be looking for black dresses. With long sleeves...) but found this and it was exactly what I was after!

Whilst trying to look smart it seemed like a good idea to update my phone cover too. 

Anyone who knows me has probably seen my array of phone covers ranging from a 3D Hello Kitty through to my most recent BMO from Adventure Time case...
 Headscarf: Fred Perry
Glasses: Ray Ban
Suit Dress: Ted Baker
Heels: Bertie
 iPhone 5C Case: Kate Spade

I thought that the case matches my Ray Ban glasses pretty well! It's a subtle print, but still fun looking. 
 I love how you can still see the brightness of the phone through the case rather than covering it up!
I wasn't really too familiar with the brand up until now but have spotted some amazing handbags by Kate Spade which I am now lusting over!

What phone case do you have?

2 comments:

  1. This makes me what an iPhone even more! I have a rubbishy HTC phone that I can't wait to see the back of! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your case!
    I'm currently using a lovely Sailor Moon case :D

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...