Saturday, 9 August 2014

OOTD & Bullring Bloggers Event featuring Urban Decay & Tatty Devine July 2014

Last week I was lucky enough to be invited to the Bullring Bloggers event in Birmingham.

This is what I wore...
Leopard Print Headscarf: Fred Perry
Dinosaur Necklace: Tatty Devine
Jumpsuit: Clothing at Tesco
Peep Toe Pumps: H&M
There were loads of brands at the event that we had the opportunity to have a chat with and some lovely treats for us to nibble on.

We got talking to the lovely Jack from Urban Decay and he offered to show me how to do a smokey eye using the Naked Palette (which, I am now realising what all the hype is about!)

I'm always a bit too "safe" when it comes to my make up and the most daring I get is a bright lipstick. I worry that I'll make a mess of my eye make up!
Jacks top tip: BLEND BLEND BLEND!

Go follow him on Instagram to see some more of his handiwork. I have total brow envy! 
I was over the moon with my eye make up. I'll definitely be giving it a go myself at some point.
Best. Present. Ever. 

I was given this absolutely awesome necklace made by Tatty Devine. I am in love with it! 

I had a fab time. It was great to catch up with some familiar faces that I'd not seen in a while including Sunny, Emma & Sarah.

Thank you again to Emma and the Bullring for a lovely event 

You can see more of my photos of the event over on my Instagram




3 comments:

  1. That necklace is so sweet! Looks like you had an amazing time!

    Etta
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh i got invited to this but couldn't go! Your make-up looks lovely and the necklace is soo cute! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a grand day and I am forever jealous of your TD dinosaur!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...