Saturday, 7 March 2015

Still here...

Hello!

It's been over six months since I last posted anything so I guess this is just a quick post to say I'm still alive..!

A lot has happened since August.

I started my new job, which I love.

I got some new tattoos.

My brother got married.

I went to Berlin.

I ran and completed the Berlin Marathon.

I turned 30.

I went to New York.

I went to lots of gigs.

I caught up with friends.

I made lots of plans for 2015.

I promise it won't be six months until my next post...

Photo credit: My incredibly talented friend Teresa. She rocks.







2 comments:

  1. Wow, you certainly have been busy! Nice to see an update xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...