Monday, 9 March 2015

The Library of Fragrance - Gin & Tonic Cologne Spray Review

So, first off I bloody love gin. Yeah. I said it. 

Now that's out of the way, I'll get on with it. When I read the words Gin & Tonic and perfume, I did a little squeal. 

I'd heard about some of the more unusual offerings from Library of Fragrance and have always been intrigued to have a niff myself.

This is my first Library of Fragrance perfume and I love it!

They say:

Ah... a G&T. End of the day refreshment, best served strong and sweet with a citrus twist. A light, crisp fragrance with a splash of juniper, our Gin & Tonic fragrance has the power to revitalise at any time, anywhere.

I think that the scent is lovely and fresh. The citrus smell perks you up and doesn't have an artificial scent, like some perfumes do. Perfect for every day wear.

It's not too sweet and would be suitable as a unisex fragrance, which I like. 

My brother (also a member of the gin fan club) said it reminded him of a CK perfume he had.

I've read that they're good to mix too to create your own unique fragrance, so I'll definitely be giving that a go & I can't wait to try some of the others now!




Have you tried any of the Library if Fragrance scents before? What is your favourite?


1 comment:

  1. I've got and love the vanilla ice cream one- this is next on my list!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ receiving comments & I will always try and return them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...